Agency Terms of Business
The following agency terms of business ("Agency Terms of Business") apply to all bookings made through Alpha Holidays Limited trading as Alpharooms.com ("Alpharooms", "we", "us", "our") whose registered address is East House, 109 South Worple Way, London, England, SW14 8TN. References to "you" and "your" in these Agency Terms of Business mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). "We" "us" and "our" mean Alpharooms.
When you make a booking we will arrange for you to enter into contracts with the providers of the services, including but not limited to accommodation providers, transfer providers, car hire companies, airlines, tour operators and attraction providers ("Travel Provider"). Once a booking is completed and a contract is in place, it is the Travel Providers responsibility to provide you with what you have booked and it is your responsibility to pay for the services as per the terms of your booking.
For bookings with most airlines we will act only as your agent in making your booking. For all other bookings we act as the agent of the principal who is the Travel Provider. Alpharooms.com is a trading style of Alpha Holidays Limited.
Each product we offer is priced and sold individually. If you buy several products from us the total price will always equal the sum of the individual prices. Where you buy more than one product from us at the same time, for example a flight and a hotel, even though they may be linked to the same dates of travel, they do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Travel Regulations 1992
Your booking is subject to these Agency Terms of Business and the booking conditions of the relevant Travel Providers. It is important that you read all these documents carefully prior to booking as to complete a booking you will need to confirm that you agree to be bound by each of them. If you are at all unsure of anything relating to the arrangements being made or simply have a question that you would like to ask, you can always use our help pages to find the answer, or you can call one of our Customer Service staff, who will be happy to assist you.
General terms of business
The general terms below are in addition to the terms and conditions provided by or on behalf of the Travel Providers. Where there is a conflict between the Agency Terms of Business and the terms and conditions provided by or on behalf of the Travel Providers, the terms and conditions provided by or on behalf of the Travel Providers will prevail.
References to "you" and "your" in these Agency Terms of Business mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). "We" "us" and "our" mean Alpharooms.
During the booking process key details will be confirmed to you. We will then proceed to confirm your booking with the Travel Provider(s).The first named person on the booking (the "Lead Passenger") must be authorised to make the booking by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By submitting the booking the Lead Passenger confirms that he/she is so authorised. The Lead Passenger is responsible for making all payments due. The Lead Passenger must be at least 18 when the booking is made.
- Prices are quoted in the currency you choose. We reserve the right to change prices at any time before you book.
- The exchange rates shown on this site are provided for guidance only and are only relevant at the time of booking. If, for a relevant hotel booking, you choose to pay at the hotel then the applicable exchange rate will be that for the day on which payment is made.
- Prices do change from time to time and can go up as well as down. You will be able to determine the up to date price for your chosen services prior to confirming your booking.
- Please note that most flight, accommodation, transfer and attraction ticket Travel Providers guarantee that once you have made your booking for their products (errors and omissions excluded), they will not increase the price of your booking. If the price decreases, you will however not be entitled to any refund. Some of these Travel Providers do however reserve the right to increase prices in the event of retrospective increases in VAT or other Government taxes.
- For car hire bookings the base price is similarly fixed at the time of booking. Some car hire bookings are however subject to local taxes which are levied at the applicable rate of tax at the start of the rental period. The cost of these local taxes cannot therefore be fixed in advance.
- For accommodation bookings in some destinations there are additional taxes which can only be paid locally. These are not included in the prices shown on our website.
- If you have any special requests that do not form part of the standard services as described in this website please let us know at the time of booking in the "Other requests" section on the booking details page. We will pass on all such requests to the Travel Providers, but unfortunately these cannot be guaranteed. They are purely requests. We will not contact you before you travel to inform you whether or not your requests are possible. You will find out upon your arrival in resort. If the Travel Provider is unable to meet such requests, neither we nor they can have any liability to you in this respect.
Discount and Promotion Vouchers
- If you possess a discount voucher or promotional code entitling you to either a fixed amount or percentage off your booking this amount will be deducted at the final stage of your booking before any payment is taken. The value being discounted will clearly be shown to you as well as the balance that will be taken via your chosen payment method.
- Discounts will only be made against the relevant component of your booking and any further components, administration fees and processing fees will not be discounted. Certain products and services cannot be discounted. By entering your discount or promotion code on the search form these will be excluded from your results.
- In the event that your discount is more than the total value of your travel arrangements the balance of the voucher or promotional code will not be refunded and will become forfeit.
- Alpharooms will not accept bookings from minors. You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity. Please note that for booking in the US, the minimum age is 21 years.
Unless otherwise advised, payment in full is required by the Supplier/Principal at the time of booking.
Some bookings for travel more than 15 days later are eligible for a $20 deposit plan to cover the cost of hotel and transfers with deposit top-ups and balance payment due at later dates.
$20 Deposit Plan
If the value of your accommodation booking is more than $100 and 15 days away, you can secure your accommodation booking, and any airport transfers you have booked, with a $20 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable.
The deposit top-ups are due 30 days and 60 days from the booking date. We will automatically collect these or you can pay them via My Account. If we are unable to collect the top-ups and the top-ups are not paid by these dates we will notify the Travel Provider(s) and your booking will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation you will be liable for the applicable cancellation charges and a cancellation fee of $30 per person
We reserve the right to collect any outstanding deposit amounts and any applicable charges automatically via the payment method used to pay the initial deposit or the payment method last used to make a payment, along with any applicable fees.
The final balance is due 14 days before you travel. We will automatically collect this or you can it via My Account. If we are unable to collect the balance and the balance is not paid by this date we will notify the Travel Provider(s) and your booking will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation you will be liable for the applicable cancellation charges and a cancellation fee of $30 per person.
If the final balance has not already been paid off by the due date, we reserve the right to collect the balance due and any applicable charges automatically via the payment method used to pay the initial deposit or the payment method last used to make a payment, along with any applicable fees.
We reserve the right to collect the balances automatically on these dates using the payment method last used to make a payment, along with any applicable fees.
Credit Card Fraud Protection
- Your payment will be handled by our payment provider. If we suspect a fraud, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction for security purposes.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Confirmation of your booking
At the time of booking you will be issued with an email confirmation of your order. Once your booking is confirmed and we have received payment we will issue you with an invoice on behalf of the Travel Providers. This is confirmation of your booking. Please note that we do not issue invoices in circumstances where your booking requires payment to be made directly to the Travel Provider (such requests should be made of the Travel Provider during the course of your stay). Further a payment made at the time you are making your booking does not in itself mean that your booking is confirmed. We make live, and often non-refundable, reservations with Travel Providers for which we need to have the security that we have appropriate payment from you. Your initial payment to us gives us your authority to confirm your booking with the Travel Providers. If in the short period between us taking your payment and seeking to confirm your booking with the Travel Provider the product has become unavailable and we cannot book an alternative acceptable to you, you will of course receive a complete refund of the money you have paid for that product. Please note, however, that this refund will only apply to the product which is unavailable and any other bookings will not be affected. You will still be committed to any other products which were booked for travel at the same time.
All relevant documentation (itineraries, invoices and all vouchers including flight tickets) will normally be sent to you via email. In the rare cases where documents cannot be sent electronically they will instead be sent by first class post. Any documents sent by post will be despatched 2 weeks prior to your departure date. Once documents leave our offices we are not responsible for their loss unless such loss is due to our negligence. If tickets or other documents need to be reissued you will be responsible for all related costs. Other delivery options are available but are subject to the payment of an additional charge.
For attraction tickets full instructions will be given with the voucher as to how they should be redeemed.
On receipt of any documents please check that all names, dates and timings are correct and advise our Customer Services team immediately of any errors. Please ensure in particular that the names given are the same as in the relevant passport.
Please note that any changes to these details will incur the amendment fees stated below in addition to any charges applied by the Travel Provider.
Alpharooms will not be responsible for any information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide a valid e-mail address. We will also not be responsible if our email is delivered to your spam folder. We undertake reasonable measures to ensure this doesn't happen but it is your responsibility to check.
It is a condition of booking for many Travel Providers that you take out sufficient travel insurance to cover the travel arrangements you have made. We strongly recommend that you take out such insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
Passports, visas and health
It is your responsibility to fulfil the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. You should confirm the specific passport and visa requirements and other immigration requirements for you and your party with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates.
We can provide general information about any health formalities required for your trip but you should check with your own doctor for your own specific circumstances.
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to indemnify us in relation to any costs which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check uk.usembassy.gov and esta.cbp.dhs.gov.For further information British Citizens should contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports. Non British Citizens, including other EU nationals, should contact the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination, for up to date advice on passport and visa requirements.
Up to date travel advice and information on safety issues worldwide can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit www.fco.gov.uk .
An amendment request will only normally be accepted by the Travel Provider up to and including 7 days prior to travel. Amendments closer to departure may be possible however this will need to be confirmed with the Travel Provider on a case by case basis. In addition your amendment request will be subject to the terms outlined below. Please note that some amendments involve rebooking at current prices in which case any costs due to fluctuating prices and availability will be chargeable in addition to the standard charges outlined. All amendment requests must be made directly to Alpharooms in writing or by using 'My Account' online. We will do our utmost to accommodate your amendment requests but it may not always be possible. Any requests for amendments must be made in writing from the person who made the booking. Amendments can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. We will charge an administration fee of $30 per person and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. Please note that certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any amendment request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements. If amendments are required within 12 weeks of departure cancellation charges may apply in addition to an administration charge of up to $50 per person, charged by the Supplier/Principal in addition to our own administration charge and costs. Note: Most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most 'no frills' airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
Any cancellation request must be sent to us in writing and will not take effect until received by us. Cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. If you cancel your booking, the Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation charges outlined in their terms and conditions (which may be 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements) along with our administration fee of $30 per person. All cancellation requests must be made directly to Alpharooms in writing or by using 'My Account' online.
Most of Supplier/Principals adopt the following cancellation charges policy:
More than 84 days:Deposit.
57-84 days:30% or deposit whichever is greater.
Within 7 days of departure:100%.
Non refundable rooms cancelled will incur a 100 % charge from the time of booking along with our administration fee of $30 per person.
If a Supplier/Principal’s policy differs from the above you will be informed at the time of cancelling. Note: For flight bookings with all low cost airlines, the cancellation charges will be 100%. Bookings that include Scheduled flights may incur different cancellation charges as per their booking conditions.
There are no debit or credit card fees. Note: We do not accept America Express Cards.
While we try to ensure that all details, including prices, displayed on our websites are accurate, given the large volume of products we offer, some mistakes will inevitably arise. The product information displayed on our website is taken as live feeds from the systems of the relevant Travel Provider’s and Alpharooms cannot therefore accept responsibility for any errors.
Notwithstanding the above, in cases where details of a product are materially incorrect we will offer you the choice of continuing with your booking at the correct price or cancelling with a full refund of money paid on that product only. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
If you experience problems with your travel arrangements you must advise the local representative of your Travel Provider immediately in order to give them the opportunity to resolve the problem. If you don’t do this it may weaken any claim you may have against the Travel Provider. Emergency Numbers covering your travel arrangements can be found on the relevant voucher.
If the Travel Provider is unable to assist you please call 0044 114 4070243 and we will do our best to help. Please note that this is a dedicated in resort line and is reserved solely for the use of customers experiencing problems while abroad. If you are not due to be abroad at the time of your call the agents manning this number will not have any information relating to your booking.
In the event that the matter was not rectified in resort or you are unhappy with the service you have received from the Travel Provider or us we want to hear from you. Letting us know your concerns gives us the opportunity to try to put matters right for you.
In order to do this you need to provide a letter with any supporting evidence (photos, receipts etc.) to
Alpha Holidays Limited.
2 Vine Street
Travel Trust Association: The Travel Trust Association exists in order to protect you, the customer,
with 100 percent financial protection and has been doing so for over fifteen years.
This means that you can book your holiday secure in the knowledge that Travel Trust Association will protect you in the unlikely
event of a member becoming insolvent. Should a member of the Travel Trust Association for any reason financially fail or cease trading,
the Travel Trust Association will liaise with the suppliers and Tour Operators to ensure that you holiday goes ahead unaffected.
If for any reason this is not possible, we will administer a claim for a refund of money that you have paid to a member for your holiday.
Read more here
The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to Travel Providers or other persons as necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. Certain information may also be passed on to security or credit checking companies. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes.
If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in the United Kingdom. If we were unable to pass your information to the relevant Travel Providers we could not arrange your booking. In making this booking, you consent to your information being passed on to the relevant parties.
Limitation of Liability
As we are acting only as a booking agent we have no liability for any of the travel and accommodation arrangements and in particular we have no liability for any illness, personal injury, death or loss of any kind, unless caused by our negligence.
Any claim for damages for injury, illness or death arising from your travel and accommodation arrangements, must be brought against the Travel Provider and will be under the jurisdiction of the law of the country set out in the Travel Providers booking conditions.
We shall not be liable for any financial or other loss suffered by you due to any act of god, war, strike, lock out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, technical problem with transport, weather conditions, epidemic or other event which is beyond our reasonable control
In no circumstances shall we be liable for any financial or other loss arising out of the failure or delay in performing the services under these terms of business or otherwise in connection with these terms of business; or for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (howsoever arising).
In all cases our absolute aggregate maximum liability under or in connection with these terms of business (howsoever arising) shall be limited to the total price paid by you for the affected bookings.
Nothing in these terms of business shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or from any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Your contract with us will be governed by English Law. Any related disputes will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland in which case the local courts can deal with any dispute.
Additional terms for accommodation bookings
The hotel ratings featured in our advertising and on our website are the Travel Provider's own ratings and are based on official tourist board ratings. The rating standards applied may vary from country to country and between Travel Providers.
The hotels featured in our advertising and on our website operate to at least the minimum standards required by local legislation. These local standards vary from country to country and may not be the same as in your home country.
Some accommodation providers charge different rates for different nationalities staying at their hotel, particularly if you are a citizen of the country in which you wish to stay. Please note this does not affect UK or Irish citizens and in most circumstances does not apply to other EU residents travelling to a country within the EU where they are not a citizen. Problems typically occur where passport holders travel to the country where their passport was issued. If you think this may affect your booking, please ask our Customer Service team to confirm your booking will be accepted by the hotel, as resolution once you are abroad will be very difficult.
Included in the price is:
The accommodation as confirmed to you, plus the board basis you have chosen and paid for.
- Self Catering: No meals, however, the room will have kitchen facilities.
- Room Only: No meals and no kitchen facilities.
- Bed & Breakfast: Continental Breakfast only unless otherwise stated.
- Half Board: Breakfast and Evening meal - no drinks.
- Full Board: Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meal - no drinks.
- All Inclusive Board Types: These vary significantly by Travel Provider. The guide below is indicative only. Individual hotels and third party supplier interpretations of the board options below may differ.
All Inclusive (Standard)
All Inclusive Lite
All Inclusive Bronze
All Inclusive Silver
All Inclusive Gold
Yes With Meals
Yes Between 10.30 - 23.00
Yes Between 10.30 - 23.00
Local Soft Drinks
Yes With Meals
Yes Between 10.30 - 23.00
Yes Between 10.30 - 23.00
Yes (see Hotel description for included activities)
Yes (see Hotel description for included activities)
VAT is included in the cost of all accommodation to countries within the EU.
Special offers are subject to availability.
What's not included in your booking:
The basic accommodation cost does not include:
- Transfers between airport and accommodation.
- Excursions and other personal expenditure, unless otherwise stated within the offer on the website.
- Additional charges for rooms, meals or under-occupancy in apartments that are not stated to be included in your booking.
- Charges that accommodation establishments or apartments may make for facilities such as cots, air conditioning, parking, minibus services, sun beds, sauna, tennis courts and equipment, porters, internet access, safety deposit boxes etc.
- Deposits requested on arrival by some accommodation establishments.
- Certain countries have a local tax, known as 'occupation tax', 'tourist tax', ‘City tax' or ‘resort tax', which must be paid directly by you at your accommodation or at the airport.
Our price promise
We offer a lowest price guarantee on hotel bookings.
If you make a hotel booking through us and then find a lower price on the internet site of another TTA and/or ATOL bonded UK based travel agency then, subject to the these terms and conditions, we will refund you the difference.
Should you have a valid claim, please login to My Account and create a Support Request.
Claims must be made within 24 hours of booking and must include the following information.
- Your booking reference with us (Itinerary number)
- Name of hotel
- Arrival date
- Name of other website and price quoted
- Link to the other website showing the different rate or a screenshot of the site
Please note we must be able to verify the alternative rate is both available and immediately bookable online with another TTA and/or ATOL bonded UK based online agency. If the Support Request fails to contain any of the above information, it may lead to a delay in processing your refund application.
If the same room type in the same hotel for the same date is found at a lower price on another TTA and/or ATOL bonded UK based travel agency website your claim will then be investigated and if applicable we will issue you with a refund. In order to claim a refund of the difference between the price agreed with Alpharooms and the lower price the following conditions must be satisfied:
- The Alpharooms booking must have been made online.
- The claim must be based on a like for like comparison of the same type of room, occupancy and party composition (mix of adults and children) in the same hotel, including the same services as those offered by Alpharooms (e.g. inclusive of service charges, taxes and breakfast) and be for the same dates as you have actually booked.
- The accommodation at the lower price must be available immediately for purchase by an online customer. "On Request" rooms are excluded.
- The accommodation at the lower price must not be a special offer price, discounted due to frequent flyer mileage credits, a promotional price or part of a package.
- The accommodation at the lower price must be offered in the same currency as that of the booking with Alpharooms
- Alpharooms must verify the claim to our reasonable satisfaction. This includes being able to verify the alternative rate is both available and bookable online through another TTA and/or ATOL bonded UK based travel agency.
Exclusions: The following bookings are excluded from this price promise
- Bookings made via our call centre.
- Bookings made within 96 hours of departure.
- Direct payment bookings, where you pay the hotel and not Alpharooms for your accommodation booking.
- Bookings made during fair and exhibition periods.
- Bookings involving more than 3 rooms.
- Refunds must be claimed within 24 hours of the time of booking.
- Only one refund claim can be made per person per month
- The refund claim must be submitted as a Support Request in the My Account section of our website under the heading "I want to take advantage of the price promise". Any request sent by other means will not be accepted.
We will review your request and contact you via e-mail within 2 business days. If
you are eligible for a refund we will credit the payment method used to make the booking.
If your booking has not been paid in full, then the refund will be deducted from
your outstanding balance.
As an alternative to refunding you the difference between the price agreed with Alpharooms and the lower price we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your booking and refund you in full.
Alterations by your Travel Provider
- Every effort is made to maintain arrangements, as confirmed to you, however, sometimes your accommodation provider may need to make a change.
- The accommodation providers reserve the right to change your accommodation to an alternative of the same or superior standard within the same resort.
- Occasionally accommodation providers may have to offer alternative accommodation of a lower standard or within a different resort to the original accommodation booked. In these circumstances compensation may be offered to you by the accommodation provider.
- When the accommodation providers are unable to confirm a suitable alternative, they reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Different hotels specify different maximum ages for passengers to be classed as children, though the most common maximum child age is 12. If you are travelling with children, you will be asked to enter the ages of the children travelling with you. The age(s) you enter must be the ages at the time of travel, up to and including the day of departure.
Number of Nights
The number of nights stated in the price online refers to the number of nights the accommodation has been reserved for you. Some flights may be night flights; when you arrive in resort your accommodation will only be available if you have reserved it for that night.
Check in/check out times
These will vary by property but the following is a guide:
- Check in: from 3pm
- Check out: by 11am
Late check outs may be possible but must be agreed directly with the accommodation provider. An additional charge will normally apply.
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information about each property (including facilities, amenities, maps and other information) published on our website or included in our advertising is accurate. Facilities and amenities may be temporarily unavailable for operational reasons. If this happens we will try to advise you as soon as possible. We cannot accept liability for errors or omissions in the information provided.
When you book accommodation through Alpharooms you accept responsibility for any damage to property or accommodation caused by you or a member of your party. The accommodation provider reserves the right to terminate (before or after departure) your holiday or that of any member of your party due to your or their misconduct, within their reasonable opinion. In these circumstances full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore, the accommodation owner shall be under no obligation to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of your accommodation being terminated. You agree to indemnify us against any claims (including legal costs) made against us or on behalf of the owner of any such property or accommodation. Finally you are also liable to make a reimbursement to the accommodation provider for any damage caused, before the end of your stay.
Additional terms for flight bookings
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists the flight, accommodation, car hire and/or other services that are financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
Flight Only Bookings
Alpharooms acts as a booking agent for a number of ATOL holding flight providers. When you make a Flight Only booking with an ATOL holding flight provider you will receive financial protection under that ATOL holding flight provider’s ATOL licence, as set out in the ATOL Certificate to be supplied. For all other Flight Only bookings to a destination outside the United Kingdom your booking will either be authorised under the Alpha Holidays Limited ATOL Number T7599 and protected under the ATOL scheme, as set out in the ATOL Certificate to be supplied, or we will act as your agent (in accordance with clause 28, below) we will advise you as to the protection that applies, at the time of booking.
Low Cost and Scheduled Airline Bookings
For bookings with low cost and most scheduled airlines we will act only as your agent in making your booking.
We will purchase the flight seats on your behalf directly from the airline, using the payment details you provide. Where you have used a credit card to book this normally offers you protection under the Consumer Credit Act in the unlikely event of the airlines failure. In processing your payment you may see two separate transactions on your card statement one will be for the cost of your flights with the airline and the remainder will be your payment to Alpharooms including our service fees.
Please note that all low cost and scheduled airline flight bookings are non-refundable.
No tickets will be issued for low cost or scheduled flights. You should use the confirmation number which will be emailed to you with your booking details to log onto the airlines website and obtain your flight documentation.
All flights will be subject to the relevant international conventions which govern air travel and the airline's conditions of carriage which limit liability to you. Copies are available on request.
In flight meals
Our prices do not include in-flight meals.
Baggage allowances and charges
All airlines have a standard baggage allowance which is included in our prices. Allowances differ significantly from airline to airline. The allowance you are entitled to is set out in the booking conditions of your airline. Where you require an extra luggage allowance this will have to be added to the booking and paid for.
Some airlines consider hold baggage to be an optional extra. When you are booking with an airline that does make a charge for luggage it is not included or displayed in our head line prices and the option to add this extra facility will be offered to you after we have received your order request. Please note that all hold luggage charges are dependent on the price charged to us by the airline in question. The luggage allowance will be dictated by the airline in question and can again vary. Should you choose not to take any hold baggage on your trip then you will receive the standard hand baggage allowance as detailed in the airlines booking conditions. This will normally be between 5 and 10kg. Bags must be no larger than the dimensions allowed by the airline in question for carry on luggage. For further information please refer to the airline booking conditions.
Please note where flight extras are added at the time of booking they cannot be removed, cancelled or refunded.
Online check in
Please note that an increasing number of airlines require you to check in online. Where applicable your booking documentation includes instructions regarding the online check in procedure. Failure to check in online will result in check in fees at the airport which you will be liable to pay for.
Alterations by your Travel Provider
Flight operators may occasionally change their flight times. If required by the flight operators booking conditions you must confirm your flight times prior to departure on both your outward and return journeys. Please check this in the correspondence received from your Travel Provider, including the Travel Provider’s Booking Conditions. You should take a note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
We cannot accept responsibility in the event that you miss your flight if you do not confirm your flight times when required to do so.
Fees and charges
You may be charged a flight transaction fee for our services as your Travel Agent on top of the price of the flight. If applicable, this charge will be identified during the booking process. If your flight is cancelled by the airline the transaction fee will not be refunded.
There may also be an additional fee levied by your airline depending on your method of payment.
Additional terms for transfer bookings
Drop off and Collection
Please note the transfer provider will always aim to drop and/or collect you as close to your accommodation as possible. In some instances it may not always be possible for the vehicle to take you onto the premises due to circumstances outside of the transfer provider's control.
The transfers featured in our advertising and on our website operate to at least the minimum standards required by local legislation. These local standards vary from country to country and may not be the same as in your home country.
Standard Luggage Allowance
- The standard luggage allowance is one piece of hand luggage and one standard suitcase/holdall (less than 23kg) per person.
- On a Shuttle Service there is no additional charge for pushchairs and manual fold-down wheelchairs or for small sports equipment such as tennis rackets.
- On a Private Transfer, if you are bringing pushchairs or fold-down wheelchairs, please book a vehicle large enough to ensure you and your belongings can all travel in comfort and safety, for example if four people are travelling with luggage and a pushchair, please book a vehicle for five or more people.
- On a Shuttle Service sports equipment, such as ski or golf bags, surf boards or bicycles, is classed as excess luggage and is normally chargeable. Please check with us before booking.
- On a Private Transfer, if you bring large suitcases or other excess luggage (including pushchairs and/or wheelchairs) that cannot fit inside the vehicle, you may be asked to pay for a second vehicle.
Alterations by your Travel Provider
- In some instances the transfer provider may alter or cancel your booking, in such circumstances we will inform you immediately.
- Please note neither the transfer provider or Alpharooms are responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of this, nor will they be obliged to pay compensation.
- Alpharooms and the transfer provider will always endeavour to make sure that your transfer service is provided, even when flights are delayed, or affected by circumstances outside of your control.
- However, please be aware that it is your responsibility to make Alpharooms or the transfer provider aware of any delays; it is not always possible to predict and/ or obtain information with regard to such instances. As a result neither Alpharooms nor the transfer provider accepts responsibility for missed transfer services due to delayed, postponed, or other problems affecting flights.
- In the event a return flight is missed owing to a delay with the transfer service which is out of the transfer provider's control, they will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred nor will compensation be due.
- Neither Alpharooms nor the Travel Provider accept responsibility for transfer services not received as a result of incorrect information provided by you at the time of booking.
- The transfer provider reserves the right to terminate without notice the arrangements of any customer whose behaviour, in their opinion, is likely to cause annoyance, distress or danger to other customers or any third party.
- If you are prevented from travelling because you appear to any person in authority to be unfit to travel, or likely to cause discomfort or disturbance to other passengers, the Travel Provider’s responsibility for your transfer will cease. In these circumstances full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore, the transfer provider shall be under no obligation to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of the service being terminated.
- When you book a transfer service through Alpharooms you accept responsibility for any damage to the transfer vehicle caused by you or a member of your party and you are liable to reimburse the transfer provider before you return home. You also agree to indemnify us against any claims (including legal costs) made against us or on behalf of the transfer provider.
Additional terms for car hire bookings
- Please note that the rental of the vehicle will be subject to the law of the country in which it is supplied to you and for this reason you will be required to sign a rental contract with the car hire company which supplies the vehicle. You should satisfy yourself that you understand (and agree) to its booking conditions, as you will be subject to, and must comply with these conditions, and the local law.
- Alpharooms cannot accept liability for any charges incurred on documentation signed for and accepted locally. We strongly recommend that, prior to signing the car hire company's local rental agreement, you ensure that the details on this agreement match those details on your Alpharooms car rental voucher. Any additional purchases accepted to your credit card after the rental agreement has been signed will be your own financial responsibility.
- Alpharooms will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, causing wilful damage, off road driving or driving without due care and attention. You accept responsibility in respect of such claims. This list is not exclusive.
Included in the standard rental rate is:
- Mandatory insurances. These vary from country to country. Please check the supplier booking conditions to ensure that the mandatory cover is adequate for your needs. Insurance protection is subject to a number of exclusions which are detailed in the supplier booking conditions. Please contact us if any aspects of the available cover are unclear.
- Airport surcharges, with the exception of Israel.
- Bail bonds (where needed).
- All taxes on pre purchased items (except Australia where taxes are paid locally by law).
What's not included?
- Non-mandatory insurances. Please review the supplier booking conditions and advise us of any additional insurance cover that you require. Insurance protection is subject to a number of exclusions which are detailed in the supplier booking conditions. Please contact us if any aspects of the available cover are unclear.
- Fuel (please see also the deposits section below).
- Garaging, tolls, congestion charges, parking and traffic fines.
- Additional driver charges where applicable - please check online or with our reservations department at the time of booking. These charges are payable locally.
- Out of hours charges.
- Optional extras.
- One-way rental charges where applicable.
- Delivery and collection charges where applicable.
- Young drivers charges where applicable.
- Licence fees in Barbados and Jersey.
- All taxes on items purchased locally
- These vary significantly from location to location. Please check the supplier booking conditions for details of the mileage allowances included for your booking.
- Any charges payable locally are subject to local taxes at the prevailing rate in that country.
- For airport pick-ups, it is essential that you provide the correct flight number and arrival time, before departure. This can be done either online or by phone.
- If this is not available at the time of booking, please ensure that provide us with this information at least 7 days prior to departure. No responsibility can be accepted or compensation allowed for a failed rental due to the late provision of this information.
Out of hours charges
- In most locations flights will be met and cars supplied outside of normal working hours. However, there may be an additional charge for this service payable locally. You will be notified of any additional charges within 48 hours after you give us your flight information. In the event that a flight is delayed, causing the car pick-up to fall outside normal working hours, the additional charge will be made locally, where the out of hours service is available.
- Alpharooms can accept no further responsibility where there is no out of hours facility available and it is therefore recommended that you take independent travel insurance to cover this eventuality.
Period of rental
- The duration of your rental starts and finishes according to the pick-up and drop-off dates and times detailed on your voucher, the price of which will be confirmed at the time of booking and is calculated on the basis of 24-hour units. If you wish to extend the rental period after collection of the car, or if you return the car later than stated on your voucher, you will be charged locally at the local daily rate, which may be higher than our rates. No refunds are payable on cars returned early.
- Child seats: these are mandatory in most countries and must be requested at the time of booking. If requested and confirmed at least 7 days prior to departure these will be guaranteed. Although instructions will be provided you will be required to fit the child seat yourself. For older children, it is recommended that you take your own booster seats.
- Roof racks and ski racks: these are available in some locations and should be specially requested at the time of booking. There is usually a charge for them which is payable locally. No guarantee can normally be made regarding their availability unless a specific package is purchased.
- Delivery and collection must be booked by phone.
- If you are under 25 years old please inform our reservations staff at the time of booking. Age restrictions may apply in certain destinations, and in some cases there may be a young driver charge payable locally.
- Drivers must hold and produce at car rental collection a full national driving licence from their country of residence, valid for at least one year. (In some cases an International driving permit maybe required, please check the important information at the time of booking)
- Drivers holding a photocard British driving licence must also present the paper endorsement sheet that was issued with the licence.
- In certain locations and for some car types, drivers must have held a full licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- It is the driver's responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving licence.
- You must inform us of any endorsements on the driver's licence as we may be unable to take your booking.
- No refunds will be given for rentals rejected due to non-production of a driving licence or non-disclosed endorsements.
- Faxed or photocopied licences are not acceptable.
- The rental voucher must be presented when picking up your rental car. Alpharooms cannot be held responsible for rentals rejected if a voucher is not presented.
- You should retain your rental documents and related receipts for a minimum of 28 days after returning home.
- When you collect your car you will be required to leave a deposit to cover the collision damage waiver excess, theft waiver excess (where applicable) and fuel . To do so, a valid credit card in the name of the lead driver, must be produced.
- Deposits vary from destination to destination.
- Cash deposits are rarely accepted.
- Where a deposit for fuel is payable, it will usually be refunded if the car is returned with a full tank. If the tank is not returned full, the car hire company will charge for fuel at its prevailing rate. They may also levy a refuelling charge. Please check the fuel policy when you pick up your car.
- Deposits against damage are required in some countries. A major credit card can be used for this purpose.
Provision of cars
- Your car hire company can refuse to provide a car to any customer who is, in their opinion, unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances your contract with us will terminate immediately, and we will have no further liability to you, and no refund will be due.
Number of passengers
- Rental cars are insured for a maximum number of passengers. Alpharooms cannot accept responsibility if the vehicle is not large enough to fit all passengers and luggage on arrival if details were not supplied at the time of booking. In the interest of safety this maximum number must not be exceeded and if exceeded the insurance will be invalidated.
- Restrictions are applicable when crossing country and state borders. Please consult our reservations department at the time of booking as to whether border crossing is permitted and what, if any, charges apply.
- Collision Damage Waiver ("CDW") - Your car rental agreement will normally include CDW which waives, in most circumstances (see exclusions below), your liability to pay for any damage caused to the vehicle during the period of hire, subject only to the payment by you of a charge, referred to as an "excess" (unless you are advised that this is not applicable at the time of booking). Your liability for the damage will be limited to the cost of the excess. CDW is subject to certain exclusions which include, without limit, when damage is caused to windows/windscreens, wheels and tyres, the underside or roof of the car or where the vehicle is driven off-road or on un-tarmacked roads, without due care and attention, negligently or where the driver is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Your liability to pay for the damage will therefore not be waived in these circumstances and you may be liable for the full cost.
Damage Excess Waiver ("DEW") - If you would like us to waive your liability
to pay the CDW excess referred to above, then you can purchase a DEW product. However,
please be aware that even with this product you will still have to compensate the
car hire company for damage which falls within one of the exclusions identified
above. DEW is not available in relation to prestige cars.
On all bookings you will be required to leave a deposit to the value of any CDW excess you may be required to pay if the vehicle is damaged during the period of hire (see the paragraphs dealing with CDW above). If the vehicle is damaged, the deposit will be retained and treated as payment of the excess. If, however, you have purchased a DEW product, your liability to pay the excess will be waived and you may reclaim it, subject to the terms and conditions, by filling in an accident report form (supplied by the car hire company) and sending a copy of it to Alpharooms. Your liability to pay for damage to the vehicle will therefore be limited to the cost of the daily rate you pay for CDW and DEW.
- Theft Waiver (also known as Theft Protection) provides coverage for theft or attempted theft, of the vehicle up to the full value of the vehicle and any loss that the car hire company may incur. You are responsible for the excess of each claim, which you will be required to pay as part of the overall excess deposit (unless you are advised that this is not applicable at the time of booking). Your loss will be limited provided the vehicle is used and its keys returned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. In the event that keys are lost or damaged, you will be liable for the reasonable costs of obtaining a replacement, and further costs if directly related to the theft of the car.
- Alpharooms are unable to guarantee a particular make, model or fuel type of car. The car shown on your voucher is for guidance only and may be substituted for an alternative, similar or upgraded car (at no extra cost).
- If you have booked a prestige car, the specific car booked is guaranteed.
- If it becomes impossible to provide your booked car due to breakdown or an accident, a similar or upgraded car will be provided.
- If you are dissatisfied in any way with the standard of your booked car, you must advise the car hire company immediately and Alpharooms in writing within 28 days of your return. Failure to do so may result in any claims not being accepted or settled by Alpharooms.
- In the event of any mechanical difficulties or accidents involving your car, it is important that details are reported to the car hire company within 24 hours.
- In the event of an accident you must also complete an accident report form by the end of the rental period.
- Local police should also be notified in the case of accidents and a signed police report obtained.
- Full details of third parties should also be obtained.
- The car hire company must give authority to repair or replace a vehicle. Their name and contact details are shown on your voucher and rental agreement.
- You should retain copies of all rental documentation in the event an insurance company is involved.
- Your insurance cover may be invalidated if this procedure is not followed correctly and this may prejudice any claim for compensation.
- A check-in form must be signed on return of the vehicle. Failure to do so may delay the investigation of disputes regarding damage excess charges.
Additional Terms for Airport Parking and Port Parking
Directions and parking procedures
When using airport parking please make sure you have directions to your car park, the car park telephone number, and details of the entry and exit procedures for the car park. Directions are included on the customer confirmations. Directions and maps serve as a guide only. We recommend you use them in conjunction with an up-to-date road atlas. Your voucher is only valid in the car park you have booked. Should you park elsewhere you will be charged locally and neither we nor the Travel Provider will reimburse you.
Car park entry/exit procedures
Entry and exit procedures vary at each car park. Please see the information on your confirmation. If you are charged again by the car park because you do not follow the correct entry or exit procedures or present your confirmation voucher you may not be able to obtain a refund.
24-hour transfers to and from the airport are included in the price, unless the airport is within walking distance or not operational 24 hours. Please make sure you have the transfer schedule for your car park and that the times of operation suit your requirements. Transfer times stated on our web site relate to the time it takes to travel from the car park to the airport terminal. All transfer times stated are provided by the Travel Providers. Airparks' transfer times are based on calculations made by Google Maps™ (taken November 2010). We always advise you to leave plenty of time in case of unforeseen traffic delays.
Minimum stays and charges apply at some car parks. If you wish to stay for fewer days then you may, but the cost of the minimum duration is payable. This is made clear during the booking process where applicable. Daily prices may vary according to the date and length of stay. Stays of fewer than eight days may attract a higher daily rate.
In the interests of efficient operation you must be prepared to leave your car keys with car park staff if requested to do so.
Special needs parking
Where disabled facilities are provided, please ensure these are suitable for your individual needs.
All parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park these are available on request from the car park. Ensure no valuables are left in the vehicle, as the Travel Provider will not accept liability. Parking is always at the vehicle owner's risk. Where security features are described there is no warranty as to their effectiveness.
High-sided or unusually wide vehicles
Not all car parks can accommodate high-sided or large vehicles due to their own policies or height restrictions. If the car park can accommodate larger vehicles then there may be an extra charge. Please check with us before booking.
Meet and Greet parking
If you have booked Meet and Greet parking, (where you are met at the terminal by a driver who takes your car away to secured storage for you), you may need to reconfirm your booking direct with the parking operator prior to your date of travel, giving your booking reference. Please check your booking confirmation for details. Supplements may be charged for service outside normal hours and on all public and bank holidays, payable directly to the parking operator.
Additional terms for attraction bookings
Alterations by your Travel Provider
- In the unlikely event that your arrangements are significantly amended, cancelled or cannot be confirmed by the attraction ticket provider before commencement and there is time to do so, they will inform you and offer you the choice of the following options: (1) accept the change (for significant changes) or (2) purchase alternative comparable arrangements from the attraction ticket provider or (3) cancel your booking in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies that you have paid for your attraction ticket arrangements. The options set out above represent the full extent of the attraction ticket provider's liability to you in the event of a significant change or cancellation of your arrangements. Please note neither the attraction ticket provider nor Alpharooms are responsible for any additional costs incurred as a result of this, nor will they be obliged to pay compensation.
If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you confirm your booking so that the attraction ticket provider can be informed and can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. You must also promptly advise Alpharooms if any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements develops after your booking has been confirmed. If the attraction ticket provider reasonably feels unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, they reserve the right to decline the reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking or the condition / disability develops after booking, cancel when the attraction ticket provider become aware of these details.
Alterations and Cancellations by you
Following an amendment, an amended voucher (where applicable) will be issued to you. The original voucher will then become invalid and should be destroyed. No refunds will be payable if the original voucher and not the reissued one is redeemed at the attraction concerned. If you have been paid a refund in respect of an amendment and you subsequently manage to use the original voucher you will be responsible for paying that refund back to Alpharooms.
If you cancel your booking but then somehow manage to redeem the original voucher you will be responsible for reimbursing us for the full cost of the voucher.
The attraction provider reserves the right to terminate without notice the arrangements of any customer whose behaviour, in their opinion, is likely to cause annoyance, distress or danger to other customers or any third party. If you are prevented from using an attraction because you appear to any person in authority to be unfit to travel, or likely to cause discomfort or disturbance to other customers, our responsibility for your attraction ticket will cease. Full charges will apply and we will be under no obligation to provide a refund, compensation, or any further assistance.
Additional terms for user reviews and other user added content
As a condition of your use of our website, you warrant that (i) all review information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) you will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your computer by anyone other than you and (iii) you are 16 years of age or older , (iv) possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Alpharooms does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 16 We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access by anyone to this website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this agreement.
Copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of the site content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Alpharooms..
The content and information on our website (including, but not limited to, photos, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this website.
Reviews, Comments, Photos, Videos and use of other interactive areas
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to our website by electronic mail, postings on this website or otherwise, including any hotel reviews, questions, comments, photos, videos, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "submissions"), you grant Alpharooms and other companies within the Alpharooms Group a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such submission. You acknowledge that Alpharooms may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Alpharooms the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Alpharooms rights in the submissions by a breach of this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Alpharooms does not edit or control the user messages posted to or distributed on this site including through any reviews, comment posts or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such user messages. Alpharooms nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any user messages and/or site content.
The site may contain review services, comment boards or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the site ("Interactive Areas"). If Alpharooms provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the site any of the following:
- Any message, photos, video, data, information, text, music, sound, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of any rules of any of securities exchange;
- Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Alpharooms;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or "spamming", transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Alpharooms, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the site, or (d) which may expose Alpharooms or other companies within the Alpharooms Group or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Alpharooms takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Alpharooms liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Alpharooms is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Alpharooms has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Alpharooms reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any content posted or stored on the site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on the site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the content by Alpharooms or other companies within the Alpharooms Group its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Alpharooms, and other companies within the Alpharooms Group, its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Alpharooms by virtue of any such moral rights.
Notice and Take-Down Policy for illegal content
Alpharooms operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you have any complaints or objections to material or content posted on this site, or if you believe that material or content posted on this site infringes a copyright that you hold, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this procedure has been followed Alpharooms will make all reasonable endeavours to remove illegal content within a reasonable time.