Hesperia Playa Dorada, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Hesperia Playa Dorada Overview
Hesperia Playa Dorada is located only a minute's walk from Playa Dorada Beach in Las Palmas, Spain. This 4-star hotel is ideal for a relaxing holiday in the sun and is just just 100m away from Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort.
The Hotel offers the following to its guests in its All-inclusive package:
· Atlantic bar located in the lobby offers cold snacks and cocktails from 5pm to 1 am
· Palapa bar located at the pool is open all day and offers a full bar from 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
· The Premium Pub offers a cozy atmosphere with live music and premium drinks from 8:30 pm - 12:00 am
· The Velero bar area is located close to the pools and offers hot and cold snacks as well as a full bar from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
· The Showroom is located in the discotheque and offers a selection of special beers and gaming machine open from 12:00 am - 12:00 am
· The breakfast buffet includes a wide variety of fresh fruit juices, pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, fruit, yogurt, breads, etc. served in early bird breakfast (5:00 am - 8:00 am) and standard breakfast (8:00 am - 10:30 am)
· Papagayo Restaurant offers International, Local, Mediterranean lunch buffet from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm and dinner from 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm. It has vegetarian and gluten free options as well.
· Atlantic bar located in the lobby offers cold snacks from 5pm to 1 am
· Palapa bar located at the pool is open all day and offers hot and cold snacks from 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
· The Velero bar is located close to the pools and offers hot and cold snacks from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
· VIP Deluxe lounge offers late breakfast till noon(8:30 am - 12:00 pm) and refreshments throughout the day(12:00 pm - 11:00 pm)
· Exclusively for Deluxe guests, the Vulcano Restaurant is open for breakfast (8:00 am - 10:30 am) and dinner(6:30 pm - 9:30 pm), serving a Mediterranean cuisine buffet with some internationally themed dishes
Facilities at the hotel include free Wi-Fi, six swimming pools, Turkish baths and a fitness centre. There are three restaurants (one buffet style) and a lounge bar where you can enjoy live music. There is also a spa centre which comprises an indoor pool, gym, and treatment rooms. All rooms are air-conditioned and have a private balcony, satellite TV and an en-suite bathroom.
The Hesperia Playa Dorada has direct access to Playa Blanca’s seafront promenade, where you'll find a great selection of restaurants, bars and shops. You can get to the centre of Playa Blanca in less than a 15 minute walk.
Our customers think this is great for...
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Billiards or pool table
- Check-in time starts 4:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
- Children's club
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference center
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shop
- Grocery/convenience store
- Hair salon
- Internet access - wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- On-site car rental
- Parking nearby
- Photocopy machines
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tennis on site
- Total number of rooms 466
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Satellite television service
- Shower only
- Shower/bathtub combination
Add a review
02 January 2018
Another very enjoyable stay
This was our 4th stay in Hesperia Playa Dorado and our most enjoyable. We had the impression that the staff were friendlier and more accommodating than previously. Every thing else the same - large comfortable room, wide selection of food, excellent facilities, ideal location. A special mention to the animation team who worked tirelessly from morning to almost midnight every day to ensure guests were enjoying themselves, though I am certain all staff must have worked as long and as hard to look after us. We look forward to another stay. We had a standard room which had no coffee machine and limited toiletries. I think for the price they could have been included and had they been I would have given a higher score. But I suppose there has to be something extra for those paying for deluxe rooms, which are physically identical.
The best thing about my stay was...The weather !
19 May 2017
Tommy Deegan, Ireland
Spent 2 nights in Hesperia Dorado in Playa Blanca could not fault anything staff were friendly food excellent
The best thing about my stay was...Perfect location
11 April 2017
tony butler, kilkenny
I like hotel for location, rooms are clean .food is ok .staff are friendly.
The best thing about my stay was...weather was great .friendly bar staff
25 March 2017
Paul , United Kingdom
They do their best to provide excellent service and a variety of choice on the menu. Rooms are a good size and cleaned daily. Deserving of the four star rating. Ideal for couples.
The best thing about my stay was...Friendly and efficient staff
15 February 2017
Hesperia Playa Dorado
Colin Halls, Caerphilly
As expected having been to this hotel before.
The best thing about my stay was...Weather ok
08 December 2016
Large modern hotel, with food better than expected
Summersun, South East England
This large hotel has 2 large restaurants, with very similar if not the same buffet selection for both Breakfast and Evening meals. Large car park and beach nearby. The food was varied, and although the selection for vegetarians limited in comparison to meat/fish eaters it was nevertheless possible to find healthy choices. There were pulses, salads, fruit, as well as small bowls of various nuts too. Great for 1-2 days but the selection may become a bit samey for vegetarians and vegans if staying for 2 weeks. The room was spacious, clean and the décor fine. No coffee/tea facilities though. Paid extra for sea view, but actually it was not what we expected. You could just see the sea, but that was it. There was a large cover over the terrace, so didn't feel like it was open. There were a handful of TV channels, but none of real interest. There was a bathroom area, which was very good. So a perfectly adequate hotel room, and spacious too, fine for sleeping, but not for enjoying during the day for example, as you might a private apartment by the sea. Beach was 250m away down a passageway. The reception area was spacious, as were the communal areas generally. Very well presented, so first impressions good.
The best thing about my stay was...The hotel's restaurants.
13 October 2016
Anya Larkins, Scotland
My wife and her sister have just returned from Hesperia Play Dorada Playa Blanca, the hotel and facilities are lovely, the food was totally confusion they had some kind of graded restaurants, this was not pointed out by Alpha Rooms - and to be perfectly honest I have never herd of a 4 star hotel offering this kind of service. Very disappointing. Paid for half board and only used the restaurant twice.
The best thing about my stay was...The weather
02 October 2016
Maeve Mc , Ireland
This was out second time at this hotel and loved everything about it. Check in was fast and the receptionists were so friendly and helpful. All the staff were friendly and helpful, and nothing was too much trouble for them. I had an issue with food as I am coeliac and the chef and staff were so helpful with my meals. We had no issues with the food at all and there was plenty of variety. The hotel was spotless and such a wonderful location. The animation team were fantastic and always fun and happy to engage with the guests even if we did not join in the games. The entertainment was fantastic, the Brazilian night was amazing and the show the animation team put on was outstanding. The pools were fantastic although they were a bit cold. I used the gym and it was very good and popular as it was never empty. Our room was clean, bright and spacious and everything you could want was to hand. We were standard guests and all inclusive and the quality of everything was fantastic, absolutely nothing to complain about. We will be going back again next year.
The best thing about my stay was...pools
31 August 2016
Aishling F, Dublin
Nice hotel. Staff at restaurant and bar were very friendly and pleasant but staff at check in desk were little sour and at times rude. We dealt with them prob 4 times over week and I was not impressed. Hotel is clean pools are fantastic food is 5 out of 10 but we didn't eat dinner there so cannot comment on that. There are grear restaurants a short walk away so I would recommend half board or b&b. We also requested sea view (paid extra for it) but while u could see the far far ocean our balcony over looked car park and other hotel besides us. The daily cleaning service for the room was exceptional even on day when do not disturb sign on door until early evening. Would visit again but maybe not pay same price. They seem to give preference to all inclusive guests too. Excellent for playa dorada beach though where we spent most of our time.
The best thing about my stay was...Location is perfect for beach/marina/playablanca restaurants.
26 August 2016
Our stay at the best hotel ever!
Everything was on point from the food to the pool to the wellness centre. Staff were polite and always at hand! Felt very much at home!
The best thing about my stay was...The good was Michelin star food
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online