We're constantly on the lookout for new talent. Why not send us your CV to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work for us?
Our office atmosphere reflects the way we do business, it’s friendly and relaxed and the team is at the core of our organisation.
As well as all the standard benefits you’d expect from a job we also offer all employees:
- Discounted holidays - you’ll never pay full price for a hotel again.
- Childcare vouchers – parents can take advantage from tax benefits to fund childcare.
- Health plan – claim back money you spend on medical, optical and dental expenses.
- Flexi-hours are available for some positions - so if you’re an early bird you can start your working day early and finish in time to beat the traffic home.
- Remote-working is also possible in some roles so if you’re based further afield you may be able to work part of the week from home.
We’re a sociable bunch who like to get involved. As part of our team you can make the most of our:
- Regular social events.
- Christmas party with employee awards ceremony.
- Summer party.
- Office charity events.
- Sponsorship of local teams and events which our staff are involved in.
- Opportunities to embrace new ideas and technology - see your ideas come to fruition from your original scribble on the back of a beermat.
Sheffield local Jason Fry started the company 14 years ago with just a phone, and a vision. He remains our Executive Chairman (albeit with an upgraded phone nowadays).
We currently have over 100 employees and continue to grow within the competitive travel industry. Our turnover last year was in excess of £110 million.