Food & Drink
- Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:00, late breakfast: 10:00 - 11:00, lunch: 12:30 - 14:30. dinner: 19:00 - 21:30. All meals are buffet-style.
- Italian and turkish a la carte dinner (reservations required) are available once per stay: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks available in the snack bar: 12:30 - 15:30. Snacks including Gozleme, pizza and ayran in the Yoruk tent: 11:00 - 16:00. Snacks including fruit and vegetable corner at the Yoruk tent: 12:00 - 16:00. Light meals in the snack Bar: 16:00 - 17:00. Midnight snacks: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Ice cream: 13:00 - 14:30, 16:00 - 17:00.
- Drinks: Locally produced alcohol, locally produced non-alcohol.
- Available int the lobby bar: 09:00 - 00:00, pool bar: 10:00 - 00:00, bar (Select bar, TV and Game salon): 10:00 - 00:00, beach bar: 10:00 - 18:00, snack bar: 22:00 - 00:00.
Sports, Activities & Entertainment
- Tennis, volleyball, table tennis, basketball, watersports (non-motorised), animation, darts, billiards (Surcharge), mini club, disco bar, patisserie, jacuzzi, turkish bath, sauna, fitness centre.
- Regular evening entertainment and shows
- Kids clubs and entertainment including painting and games for 4-7 years, computer games and billiards (Surcharge), for 7-11 years and team games and cinema shows for 12-15 years, games arcade, disco.
Subject to change
- Internet access - wireless
- Free Wi-Fi
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa on site
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Hair salon
- Arcade/game room
- Children's club
- Tennis on site
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Barbecue facilities
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
Services & Shops
- Luggage storage
- On-site car rental
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Photocopy machines
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Grocery/convenience store
- Check-out by noon
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shoe shine
- Check-in time starts 2:00 PM
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business centre
- Free parking nearby
- Valet parking
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Alarm clock
Internet, TV & Phone
- Satellite television service
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Direct-dial phone
- LCD television
Rooms & Comfort
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning
Bath & Shower
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Shower only
- Jetted bathtub
Why book With AlphaRooms?
- No booking fees
- Includes taxes and charges
- Proudly operating for 18 years
- 500,000+ travellers away in 2016
- 'Best Hotel Booking Website' 2016 & 17
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
- Antalium Premium Mall 0.41 miles
- Lara Beach 1.36 miles
- Sandland 4.18 miles
- Tat Golf Belek 4.72 miles
- National Golf Club 5.53 miles
- Antalya Golf Club 5.78 miles
- Kaya Eagles Golf Club 6.18 miles
- EXPO 2016 Antalya 6.19 miles
- The Land of Legends 6.59 miles
- Belka Golf Club 6.76 miles
- Garden of Tolerance 6.81 miles
- Carya Golf Club 6.92 miles
- Jolly Joker Antalya 7.08 miles
- Deepo Outlet Center 7.26 miles
- Terra City Shopping Center 7.37 miles
- Perga 7.54 miles
- Shemall Shopping Center 7.92 miles
- Laura Shopping Center 7.93 miles
- BLM Beach 8.26 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Antalya AYT20m
Liberty Hotels Lara Reviews
Liberty Hotels Lara Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
14 January 2018
Everything about the stay was perfect. The staff were amazing and helpful. Entertainment everyday. Two separate bars serving all types of drinks until midnight. Hooka available. Stayed at a few hotels all inclusive board, this is the first time I've seen such variety in food for every meal. Normally get bored of eating in the hotel after two days but you can't get fed up because they change what's on offer in every meal. Just in case you're still peckish they serve burger and chips and other snacks every night at 12pm. Only reason why I didn't give a 10 is because of the air con. It gives hot air during winter however their winter is 20 degrees. Room isnt very spacious but its not too cramped.
The best thing about my stay was...Hotel caters to every need
29 December 2017
Phil Richards, Darlington
We booked a four night all-inclusive stay over Christmas, and enjoyed it so much we intend to return next year. As soon as our party arrived, we were seated with a glass of champagne and our bags taken to our rooms. The staff couldn't do enough to help, the entertainment was excellent, and the food was outstanding. Will definitely return.
The best thing about my stay was...The quality and variety of the food.
18 August 2016
KHALED ALAYAN, Israel
I booked 6 rooms with sea view and paid for that but they gave me land view and late check in at 16:30 . They lied me and told me they spoke with my agency but they never dpoke with him . They told me , my agency booked just 5 rooms and i show them the vouchers for 6 rooms and confirmed . They could tell me they want clean the rooms but dont lie .
The best thing about my stay was...The food
24 December 2015
Found this hotel to be of a very high standard , nothing is to much trouble , staff very helpful and friendly ensuring your stay is good .the food is very good along with a very wide choice to suit all .
The best thing about my stay was...Variety of food on offer
09 December 2015
Very Good Hotel
Everything is great in this hotel, cleanliness, open buffet large and delicious variety, room sea and swimming pool views, daily entertainment programs for kids and adults, etc. The main two problems are: 1) The reception sitting area is smaller compared to nearby hotels 2) The receptionists are not trained enough to just offer you a smile and give you a clear answer to your questions...I felt not welcomed enough when I checked in...
The best thing about my stay was...Food variety and Entertainment Programs
27 November 2015
ıt was fantastic
muazzez yanık, Turkey
the room was excellent and even ın fall ı had great time at the hotel,personality was friendly
The best thing about my stay was...delicious meals
16 November 2015
muazzez yanik, turkey
We have stayed in a standart room but all the things were exclusive .we loved the food and friendly personals .the beach was very clean and the sea also
The best thing about my stay was...room clean ,exlusive all
06 November 2014
excellent family holiday
sonia, West Wickham
Can't beat this hotel if you have children ! slides the pool and day time activities brilliant! Always something on in the evening again you couldn't fault. The only thing I didn't like was that the town was quite away we are talking 40 to an hour bus journey but it was only a euro! Hotel staff where lovely very friendly. I would recommend this hotel.
The best thing about my stay was...The staff and the wide choice of food and beverages.
23 July 2011
mrs georgina lamond, dundee
we stayed at lala beach july 2011 our stay was second to none could not fault anything at this hotel staff so friendly could not do enough for you great choice of food we also had a vip day which was worth every penny the kids club was really good and evening entertainment was good have to start saving for next year
The best thing about my stay was...everything
20 April 2011
Good Stay .... BUT......
sanjay mehra, Ipswich
The hotel, and the area are fine. There is plenty for kids of all ages to do. There is a much better hotel next door which is a tru 5 star that is the Royal Holiday Palace Hotel - The Lara Beach Hotel is a decent 4 Star NOT 5 Star. The Front Office Staff are very RUDE - no smiles, not very helpful and always seem suspicious of every genuine request or enquiry. The food was very good, very varied but we were only there for a week , i would not want the same food for 2 weeks .... The evening entertainment was rubbish, but we were not bothered by that as we were 3 families together and our children had eachother for company. I would personally not saty again at the Lara Beach - only because of the attiytude of the staff it was awful and there is no excuse for that. I would rather go to Egypt as the people there are very friendly
The best thing about my stay was...The food was great
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.